Venue Details - A to Z guide
Tickets To All Upcoming Shows Available HERE!
Click photo for weather summary provided by The Weather Channel
Approximately 2 hours prior to show time through start of headlining act.
Open every Sat & Sun 1:00pm – 5:00pm starting the weekend following Memorial Day and will operate through Labor Day Weekend.
Closed Non-Event Days
Payment Accepted: Cash, Discover, Visa, American Express and MasterCard.
Customers must present a picture ID, the actual credit card used to purchase the tickets and confirmation number.
Find Us On Social Media
Premium box suites and pavilion seating in the first 15 rows from the stage are available on a full season, partial season and individual show basis as inventory allows.
Premium Seat amenities include:
- Close parking in Lot A with private entrance to the venue
- FirstMerit Club access before, during and after the concert
- Wait service to your box seats during the concert
- Priority ticket ordering privileges to Live Nation productions in NE Ohio, Columbus and Pittsburgh
For pricing and availability: VIPCleveland@livenation.com or call 877-264-3007
Handicap parking is available on site. Please have your placard visible and the attendants will direct you to the designated area.
VIP Parking Pass - (Lot A) available for purchase online until 10 days prior to the show date. Price ranges between $20 - $35 depending on the show and availability.
Premier Parking Pass - (Lot C, D or E) available for purchase online until 10 days prior to the show. Price ranges between $15 - $25 depending on the show and availability. This pass may be available on the day of the show (cash only) but we recommend purchasing in advance for your convenience.
Drop off/Pick up policy
Please follow the parking attendant's directions. They will direct you to the designated lot for drop off/pick ups.
When returning for your party, we ask that you arrive no later than 9:00pm. You will be directed to park in the designated lot where you may walk to the main gate to meet your party or have your party meet in the parking lot. If you arrive after 9:00pm, traffic returns to one-way out of the facility and you will not be able to enter the facility until all traffic has cleared.
Tailgating is not permitted in the lots. Grilling, tents and open containers are prohibited.
Picnic tables are provided along the path to the main gate for guests who would like to picnic before entering the facility.
Please consider alternative routes to Blossom Music Center. Allow extra time & look for alternate routes due to construction and traffic slowdowns.
From downtown & Cleveland’s West Side - Take I-77 South to exit 143 (Coliseum/Wheatley Rd. Exit). Left on Wheatley Rd. Follow the signs to Blossom.
From Cleveland’s Eastern Suburbs - Take I-271 South to route 8 (exit 18). South 9 miles to Steels Corners Rd. Follow signs to Blossom.
From Cleveland’s West Suburbs - Take I-71 South to route 303 (Brunswick exit). East on route 303 past the Coliseum to the town of Peninsula. Right on Akron-Peninsula. Follow signs to Blossom.
From Akron & Canton - Take route 8 North to the Graham Rd exit. Follow signs to Blossom.
From Lorain, Elyria, Warren, & Youngstown - Take I-80 (Ohio Turnpike to Gate 12). Route 8 South to Steels Corners Rd. Follow signs to Blossom.
From Mansfield, Columbus, Ohio - Take I-71 North to I-271 North. Exit at route 303 to the town of Peninsula. Right on Akron-Peninsula Rd. Follow signs to Blossom.
There is no re-entry once your ticket has been scanned and you have entered the venue. If you choose to exit, you will not be permitted back into the venue under any circumstance.
- Lawn Chairs/Beach Chairs - Chairs must sit no higher than 9 inches above the ground. Chair rentals are available for $5.00 with a $5.00 deposit. You will receive your deposit back upon returning the chair.
- Strollers - Only collapsible strollers are permitted.
- Food - Food being brought into the venue must fit in a one gallon, clear Zip-Loc style bag. No hard or soft sided coolers of any kind will be allowed.
- Water - 1 Factory sealed or empty plastic bottle of water up to 20oz will be permitted. Empty bottles must have cap removed upon entry. Glass and aluminum cans are not allowed in the venue. Frozen water bottles will not be permitted.
- Compact Umbrellas - Golf umbrellas with a pointed end are not permitted.
- Small purse/bag - Searched upon entry.
- Cameras - Small non-professional digital, disposable, 35mm cameras are permitted. Any camera with a detachable lens will not be permitted.
- Small binoculars
- Non-aerosol suntan lotion and bug repellent
Not permitted In The Venue
- Animals (except those used for assistance by individuals with disabilities)
- In-Line skates, skateboards, bicycles or action sports equipment.
- Wagons or large non-collapsible stroller
- Picnic baskets or coolers of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Selfie Sticks
- Boot Spurs
- Fireworks or other incendiary devices
- Alcohol or any Illicit Substances
- Knives, guns, mace, pepper gas or any other item deemed a potential weapon
- Large signs, posters or flags
- Stickers or markers
- Video Cameras
- Audio Recorders
- iPads or tablets
- Glass, metal, cans, soft drinks, cups (regardless of contents)
- Any other item that may pose a threat to other guests, staff, or performers
*Please note: Policies are subject to change per show.
Everyone purchasing alcohol must show a valid photo ID regardless of age
Concession stands are located throughout the venue with a wide variety of food and beverages.
The use of visual/audio recording devices is strictly prohibited.
Lost & Found
If you have lost an item during your visit, please check with the Guest Services offices located at the top of the hill before you leave.
To follow up on a lost item the following day, please call 330-920-8040.
Due to artist restriction, permitted and non-permitted items are subject to change without notice. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
To confirm if an item is allowed in the venue for a specific show, please contact Guest Services at 330-916-6068 the day of the show or check the additional show info section on the event detail page on LiveNation.
Please call 330-920-8040 or follow us on Facebook at Blossom Music Center or Live Nation Cleveland for up to date show information. You can also email us at Blossom@Blossommusic.com with questions about an upcoming event.